An elegant climbing Hydrangea that's perfect for those cold, north facing walls that rarely see the sun. Shade loving Hydrangea petiolaris bears lacy white blooms in summer that contrast beautifully with its cloak of dark green foliage. As autumn approaches, its heart shaped leaves turn a buttery shade of yellow that will brighten even the darkest corner. Although a little slow to get going, once established this superb RHS AGM variety will quickly scale walls and fences with its clinging aerial roots.
- Easy to grow Climbing Hydrangea Plant
- Free flowering with masses of lacy white flower heads
- Thrives even in a shady inhospitable spot
- Perfect for climbing up fences and walls
- Lovely fresh green foliage turning butter yellow in autumn